Requirements To Sponsor A City

Requirements To Sponsor A City

Real Estate License

An active real estate license, in good standing, with the
issuing state and local board of Realtors is required.

MLS Membership

Licensee will need to be a member of the local
MLS that covers their sponsored city.

An IDX Website Is Recommended

If you want your MLS’s IDX feed to be displayed on the
Find Your Neighborhood website you will need a custom website.
Contact Martin at 949-254-4721 to discuss getting a website built for you.
See example Community Partners Realty
If you decide on having an active IDX feed we will tie it into
the Find Your Neighborhood pages.
This gives your website all the SEO value and keeps
them coming back to you.

Eligibility To Sponsor A City

Proof of residency in sponsored city

Request To Sponsor A City